SUBSCRIBE TO MHOR’S AUSTRALIAN SMALL CAP FUND MONTHLY PERFORMANCE NEWSLETTER
WE FOCUS ON THE OPPORTUNITIES FOUND IN LISTED COMPANIES OUTSIDE THE TOP ASX100
MHOR believes in investing only where there is opportunity. MHOR targets the small cap area of the equity market as it believes small caps are under-researched and there are significant market inefficiencies that a quality investment process can exploit.
MHOR’s size, nimbleness and process allows it to find a good small cap business before it is of interest to the larger funds converging on the same space. MHOR aims to invest in a diverse portfolio of quality small caps that it believes have the potential to grow and create value faster than the broader listed market.
One of the features of the MHOR Small Cap fund is the ability of the fund to invest in unlisted companies, provided we expect them to become listed in the coming 12 months. This ability allows us to discover companies before the majority of other funds can invest in them. Our investment team has direct experience of successfully founding, growing and steering a company along that tough road to listing and future success.
|ARSN||105 436 753|
|APPLICATIONS & REDEMPTIONS||Daily|
|BENCHMARK||S&P ASX Small Ordinaries Index (Acc)|
|PORTFOLIO MANAGERS||Gary Rollo and James Spenceley|
|INDIVIDUAL STOCK LIMIT||10%|
|AUTHORISED STOCKS||Stocks listed on the ASX or NZX and unlisted companies expected to list within 12 months|
|UNLISTED STOCK LIMIT||20%|
|INVESTMENT STYLE||Long only|
|INVESTMENT TEAM||MHOR Asset Managment|
|RESPONSIBLE ENTITY||Equity Trustees Limited|
|RECOMMENDED INVESTMENT PERIOD||Medium to long term|
|INCEPTION DATE||1 August 2016|
|PDS||DOWNLOAD THE PDS HERE|
|ONLINE APPLICATION||APPLY ONLINE HERE|
|APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM HERE|
BENEFITS OF INVESTING IN THE FUND
SMALL CAP OPPORTUNITIES
- The opportunity of exposure to small cap companies, including unlisted securities, an area of the market that tends to be under researched, and less well understood.
- Accessing an actively managed fund, run by an experienced investment team.
- Access to investment team that includes real world business building and ASX listed CEO experience.
- A multi layered investment process to identify candidate investments, that are aligned with key industry trends and themes coupled with fundamental bottom up research providing an assessment of risk and value.
- Diversified portfolio, carefully constructed with select investments tilted toward positive drivers of share price performance.
- Professionally managed risk management structure and compliance framework.
- Alignment with investment manager, as the fund has a performance fee based remuneration structure and investment manager capital is invested in the fund.
- Access to capital gains (or losses) when you dispose of your units, the right to receive distributions we make from the fund (expected to be semi-annually), and any tax credits that those events may carry. Generally you will be able to add to, or withdraw from, your investment in the fund daily, taking advantage of daily pricing.
*The fund is daily priced. The price is based on market close the business day prior.
View the latest performance reports for the MHOR Australian Small Cap Fund.